Saturday 23 June 2012

22/6/12 War and Peace

Today, an exciting parcel arrived in the post from Amazon. It is my bargain of the week; a second hand edition of War and Peace for £1.99. I did expect the book to be a bit rough around the edges for that price, however, am really delighted to discover it is in absolutely brand new, never been read condition.

Bubbles spied it sitting on the stairs and quickly had designs on it as a massaging device! She does like to rub her face up and down against the edges of books, she loves the texture of the pages brushing against her face!

Now I just need to find some time get around to reading the 1024 pages of tiny writing! I think it will keep me out of mischief for a bit!

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment