Saturday 12 May 2012

6/5/12 Skim Reading

As an Open University student, I seem to have mastered the art of not one but two very special study techniques: The technique of procrastination and the skill of skim reading!!!!

No doubt my fellow OU readers will agree that these are two very important skills and techniques; valuable to every student!


Over the last five years of me studying through the Open University, Bubbles has witnessed the attainment, development, application and reinvention of these skills to almost record breaking new levels. I think she would be surprised if there was ever an essay I approached without "faffing!"

So having demonstrated all day yesterday, the skill of procrastination, I now needed to utilise the art of skim reading - and FAST if I would ever be able to get my essay written by the deadline.

Hmmmm, where to start?

                                                        I think I'll start with a cup of tea....


No comments:

Post a Comment