Saturday 19 May 2012

15/5/12 Hailstorm

Today, I have been for a nice day out at the local castle.

Well, it would have been nice if it wasn't for the fact that it rained, then hailed, in MAY! Luckily I was wearing my trusty cagoule (which this time fortunately did not leak)

I should have realised the moment I woke up that it was set to be a cold day.  Usually, when I give Bubbles a "good morning" cuddle on the bed, her fur feels all cosy and warm. Today, however, her fur felt distinctly chilly; probably due to cold draft blowing from the stairway.

As I got in my car and attempted to clean the windscreen, I noticed the washer bottle was not working. "It must need filling up" I thought to myself.

Later, I realised it was actually frozen but the rain had stealthily washed away the frost and ice from the windscreen.




No comments:

Post a Comment