Wednesday 25 July 2012

20/7/12 Results For Some


Aaaaagh! Officially I still have two weeks to go before my final results for my degree will be released by the Open University. However, just to freak me out completely, today the OU have released several module's results TWO WEEKS EARLY!

Now I know I (and probably all my fellow OU comrades) had psyched ourselves up to begin checking the week leading up to results day but suddenly having the possibility of them being revealed two whole weeks early was quite a surprise.

Now the clicking begins: "click, click click" on the course page. "Refresh, refresh, refresh!"

The computer will probably explode from overuse!

A great big "Good luck!" to those still waiting for results (including me!) I hope you all receive the results you are hoping for.

Bubbles, meanwhile, just does not understand what all the fuss is all about. She has received lots of cuddles and pats while I mutter to myself, clicking away at the computer.... She thinks it's great fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment