Friday 17 August 2012

12/8/12 Olympic Games London 2012 Closing Ceremony

Tonight, we all sat together in the lounge watching the Olympic Games Closing Ceremony, which, I must say I thought was fantastic. Bubbles lounged on the back of the settee enjoying the TV viewing (I think she was intrigued by the giant octopus):


After all the exciting events of the Olympic Games, I think my top three excellent Olympic moments would be (in this order):

1) Tom Daley winning a bronze medal for his diving

2) The tense sailing race between Australia and Spain, where the Australian captain was swept out of the boat, rescued by her crew & they kept going!

3) Usain Bolt and the Jamaican team winning Gold, Silver & Bronze medals all in the one race

I wonder what my readers favourite Olympic events were? Please leave me a comment if you have any favourite Olympic moments you'd like to share!

I also wonder what Bubbles thinks when she watches the Olympic events.... all these crazy humans running or jumping (activities which she enjoys purely for fun!) I wonder what it would be like if we had an animal Olympic Games....



                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment