Monday 31 December 2012

31/12/12 December: New Year's Eve


This December has been mild and rainy (like most of the year!) It does somehow feel as though many of the seasons have been rolled into one this year with the weather being so unpredictable. I would definitely say that the UK has had a rather wet climate in 2012!

We have had a nice, restful, relaxing Christmas with my Mum staying with us. Bubbles has received lots of exciting cat presents (thank you to the friends who sent them.) She is very good about the Christmas decorations and has only fiddled with the Christmas tree once (we caught her sitting up on the table next to it, very quietly, gently patting the baubles on the lowest branch!) She has mainly been fascinated by the tinsel which glitters beautifully in reds and golds around the lounge.

I sincerely hope all my readers have enjoyed reading my Blog so far! I aim to try to update more regularly as one of my New Year's resolutions for 2013!

I really hope 2012 has been happy for everybody. Today I have been reflecting on the past year and feel grateful to have had a wonderful year with some lovely holidays spent with loved ones, happy events and some achievements I feel very proud of.

I hope 2013 is a happy and prosperous year for myself, my family and all my readers and wish you all a very "Happy New Year"

No comments:

Post a Comment