Monday 31 December 2012

October


October was a busy month; getting to grips with new courses, new workload etc. But it was also a very exciting, very proud month for me because October was the month I graduated from the Open University!

I attended a graduation ceremony in Manchester and was so proud to finally get up on stage and receive my handshake, watched by my Mum, my other half and my Aunty and Uncle who had driven a LOOOOONG way just to come to see me graduate.

My Mum bought me one of those cool, funky helium balloons that float around the room to celebrate my graduation. Needless to say, Bubbles was HIGHLY unimpressed, eyeing it suspiciously every time she ventured into the lounge - just in case it chose to suddenly leap out from the corner where it innocently bobbed around next to the settee and attempt to lunge across the room at her. Of course, whenever it was time for her treats, Bubbles forgot all about her balloon fear and leapt up onto my knee to delightedly receive her treats whilst purring and completely ignoring the bobbing balloon!

No comments:

Post a Comment