Tuesday 28 March 2017

28/3/17 Spring Has Sprung


It would appear that spring has finally sprung! Bubbles is full of the joys of moulting - shedding her thick winter coat for a lighter spring jacket. She loves her new purple fur brush and rushes over to us purring whenever she sees us getting it down from the shelf -  then basking in bliss as we gently brush her head, all around her face, ears and chin then all over her back.

If I am very good, I might be allowed a quick brush of her tail before a quick slap on the hand tells me "enough!" My other half is allowed to brush her all over without a fuss - including her precious tummy fur - which I am not allowed to touch!

The vibrant yellow daffodils are in full bloom blowing in the spring breeze, along with some smaller purple crocuses and what looks as if it promises to be a tulip shape is just about to open. Sadly my seedlings in the kitchen are doing less well - I seem to have killed off some nasturtiums with a bit of extravagant over then under watering.

Bubbles is enjoying a relaxing day so far... Having started the day being rudely interrupted during her lie in by me making the bed, she went off looking very displeased into the spare bedroom where she went back to sleep but has since reappeared, scoffed some Sheba and is now having a major grooming session on the scratching post.

No comments:

Post a Comment